Monday, August 16, 2010

2 weeks and 140 diapers later...finally announcing RYAN!

Born August 1st, weighing 7 lb, 8 oz and 20" long. He's an easy baby and seems to be familiar with all the noise around here, but screams through diaper changes.

AT THE HOSPITAL








COMING HOME






FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
School started August 10th. Rachel is in 3rd grade and Andrew in Kindergarten. Kate got her backpack all ready as well.






2 Week Birthday
Two weeks old...going to church and photo with Mom.


8 comments:

Jolynne said...

He's adorable Kristi - Congrats :) I do have to say that my favorite picture is the one of Kate and Ryan - she looks so excited, and it seems that he is not.

The Anderson Family said...

You look great Kristie. I love the new family picture. Ryan is such a sweet baby and we all agree that in the one picture with his eyes open he looks just like Andrew.

The Paske Family said...

I love these pictures! What a good looking family. Congrats on the new addition. He really is adorable, and you look great!!

utdaisy said...

Congrats! He is adorable! What a cute little family you have there!

chicagosapps said...

He's gorgeous! Congratulations! And you look great too. I love the picture of you with Ryan at the end. I hope he's sleeping well and letting you rest sometimes.

Regent Payne said...

Congratulations! Great photos; it was fun catching up through the blog. Time has flown by since living in Utah. Best of luck, and blessings your way...
love, Regent

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to see you guys. You little one Ryan is so sweet.

Laura said...

I was just looking at those newborn photos and you can really tell how much he's chunked up!