Morning Jeeping:Hells Revenge
I opted out of this one due to being 34 weeks pregnant. Steven and the kids loved it!
I opted out of this one due to being 34 weeks pregnant. Steven and the kids loved it!





The Rhino flipped while Conrad was doing doughnuts. He got some good roadrash on his arm and Sofia got a scare, but they were much luckier than my cousin Jenny's accident on their Rhino. It flipped and they had to call out the ambulance. In the end, Jenny had some significant, painful wounds and broken thumb and tooth, and the boys were scared, but many blessings to count. As bad a situation it was, it could have been much worse.

Kate was worn out from all the fun, but readily accepted to jeep again when she woke up when given the choice to come jeeping or stay at the hotel with grandma.

Jeeping excursion #2: Gemini Bridges
This is a trail I've been on many times so I felt safe in it's difficulty level and went along.
This is a trail I've been on many times so I felt safe in it's difficulty level and went along.

Gemini Bridge overlook
Jolynne talked us into going down a new way on a trail/road all of us had never been on. It was the highlight for me. Check out the views in the rest of the pictures!











1 comment:
Awesome pics. Moab + Jeeps = Fun
Post a Comment