Went out on the lake last weekened. Water wasn't too cold yet, actually not bad at all. However, we did have flurries a few days later! (Didn't last and it's warmer again.)
Kate decided she didn't want her clothes back on after a diaper change. Free at last!
Kate fell asleep on her last ride.
Loading back up on the trailer. End of a great day!
Glad to catch up with you and your family again. Judging from the photos, you've had a lot of fun (and a lot of work on your house too)! What a difference in the kitchen. Enjoy!
Kristi, it's so great to see pictures of you and your family! I'm so jealous you went out on the lake in the FALL! We're freezing already here. Your kids are SOOO cute and grown up. If you ever find yourself out Chicago way, you have GOT to come visit us. I miss you!
2 comments:
Glad to catch up with you and your family again. Judging from the photos, you've had a lot of fun (and a lot of work on your house too)! What a difference in the kitchen. Enjoy!
Kristi, it's so great to see pictures of you and your family! I'm so jealous you went out on the lake in the FALL! We're freezing already here. Your kids are SOOO cute and grown up. If you ever find yourself out Chicago way, you have GOT to come visit us. I miss you!
Post a Comment