Rachel lost her top middle tooth last week just before her birthday. Yesterday she came home from school with the other top middle tooth in an envelope. According to her, it was quite the exciting event on recess for everyone. After coming home, I cut her hair. She thought it was too short at first, but her best friend Kelsey loved it and wants hers short too, so now Rachel is pleased! I think it looks perfect for summer. She looks so different with her hair and teeth gone!
I love the hair cut! It makes me want to have a change too but the weather here is still snowing so it doesn't quite feel like time to have a new spring hairdo yet.
I love that you are blogging. Rachel's hair is very cute. Makes me excited for summer...well...not so much summer here, but somewhere where the weather is tolerable.
3 comments:
Wow, Rachel. New hairdo...new teeth...pirates...Disneyland! Can life get any better?
I love the hair cut! It makes me want to have a change too but the weather here is still snowing so it doesn't quite feel like time to have a new spring hairdo yet.
I love that you are blogging. Rachel's hair is very cute. Makes me excited for summer...well...not so much summer here, but somewhere where the weather is tolerable.
Post a Comment